I realize I missed my post yesterday, so this is a make up post for day 11 of the 30-day challenge. Unfortunately, with the amount of work I need to do before I fly home early tomorrow morning, I don’t think I’ll have time to write another entry today, so I will make up day 12 tomorrow when I hopefully also write day 13. I don’t plan to get behind!
1. I was born in Long Island City, New York.
2. My parents were born and raised in India, which makes me Indian/Asian American.
3. I have one sibling, a younger brother.
5. I am currently working on my masters degree at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in English, Rhetoric and Composition with a certificate in digital humanities.
6. I hate palm trees and celery.
7. I love giraffes and cats.
8. I’ve only dated one person, and we’ve been together for almost 3.5 years.
9. By choice, I never went to a high school dance, and I don’t regret it.
10. My favorite kinds of food are Indian and Greek food.
11. I have never dyed my hair.
13. My favorite type and flavor of ice cream is soft serve vanilla.
14. I have been playing trombone since I was 11.
15. Besides water, something I could drink every day and never get tired of is Chai.
16. English wasn’t my first language.
17. I am 22 years old, and my birthday is in July.